Dear church family:
Effective Dec. 27, 2021, at midnight, the Province of New Brunswick moved to Level 2, and the Anglican Parish of Woodstock’s revised Operational Plan is as follows:
- Public events, including worship, cannot have more than 150 people or 50% capacity and must practice physical distancing.
- Proof of double vaccination is required, and the level 2 restrictions on 50% capacity and physical distancing apply.
- No singing or choirs are permitted, except for a soloist who is physically distanced 4 metres from the congregation.
- During worship, the offering plate remains at the back of the church on the greeter's table.
- Organized activities for children under 12 remain prohibited.
- Contact tracing lists will be maintained.
Thank you for your continued cooperation during this fluid and challenging time. God bless you for your faithfulness.
Participants age 12 yrs and up are required to show proof of double vaccination or medical exemption for worship and other in-door public gatherings in our facility.
Masks are mandatory.
Congregational singing is not permitted. There may be one soloist 4 meters distanced.
Contact traciing lists will be maintained.
Offering plate remains at the back of the church nave.
Communion is in one kind. The bread will be administered using tongs.
Hand sanitizer is available.
Seating limited to 50 percent capacity, up to a maximum of 150.
Thank you for your continued cooperation as we live through fluid and challenging times.
"Finally, beloved, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." Philippians 4:8